ASRC Federal Communications
- Our recruiting transition team will be contacting incumbents at the beginning of July with next steps in the transition process.
- Contract start date is October 1, 2018.
Welcome to the ASRC Federal Communications team! We are proud to support the Air Force’s 45th Space Wing mission and support the facilities and systems that are vital to the DoD’s civil and commercial space launch processing operations at the Cape.
As a prime contractor, we bring a successful performance history delivering services to federal government agencies including the U.S. Air Force, NASA, ARMY, and DHS. Our affiliated legacy of work at Kennedy Space Center and the Cape dates back to 2003 and our local presence includes several office locations in Cocoa, Cocoa Beach and Melbourne.
We understand this can be a stressful time for employees. Our dedicated team is always available to answer any of your questions so please don’t hesitate to reach out to one of the transition leads. I look forward to working with you in support of our Air Force customer.
We invest in our employees, both in and out of the workplace, by providing competitive pay and benefits packages including:
- Nationwide career opportunities among our subsidiaries
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Career-oriented education assistance
- Generous paid time-off benefits