CIO-SP3 (Chief Information Officers-Solutions and Partners 3) Small Business is a 10-year, multiple award, indefinite-delivery indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) with a ceiling of $20 billion.
CIO-SP3 Small Business is awarded through the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). NITAAC is a federal Executive Agent authorized by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to administer GWACs for IT procurement.
CIO-SP3 Small Business offers a breadth of IT services in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Federal Health Architecture, and the DoD Enterprise Architecture. Its uses include, but are not limited to, Data Center Consolidation, Cloud Computing, Health IT, Mobility and Cybersecurity.
The period of performance for the contract is June 30, 2012 through June 29, 2022.
Learn more about CIO-SP3 Small Business here.
ASRC Federal Inuteq has graduated from the CIO-SP3 SB contract and is only currently eligible to bid Other Than Small Business (OTSB) orders when the ordering contracting officer directs them as such.
- Task Area 1 - IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 - Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 - Imaging
- Task Area 4 - Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 - IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 - Integration Services
- Task Area 7 - Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 - Digital Government
- Task Area 9 - Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 - Software Development
Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30